Job description: Full time Client Care Representative/VA
Looking for an exceptional and high toned individual who enjoys working with people just as much as they love animals. We are a growing practice and we need your skills and commitment to building strong relationships with both our clients and fellow team members.
Company: Brockville Animal Hospital
Location: Brockville, Ontario
Type: Full time
Salary: is commensurate with experience.
Hours: 30-40 hours/week. Day, evening, weekend , and some split shifts may be required on a regular basis.
- An experienced customer care representative with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Flexible with a proven ability to show initiative
- A solid team player
- Excellent telephone and computer skills using Avimark veterinary software would be an asset.
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and completes duties enthusiastically including routine activities
- Demonstrates effective & professional judgment in difficult situations
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be working in reception to meet client care needs, greeting clients, answering phones, invoicing, inputting notes, along with many other daily duties. Preference will be given to those who have worked in a veterinary hospital or have equivalent education or office experience.
You will be required to contribute to an atmosphere of warmth, cheerfulness, friendliness, caring and competence.
We are a positive, supportive and fun group. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of our Director of Business Administration at [email protected]. Please reference CCR in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in our hospital. If you think you are the right person to join our team, we would love to hear from you! Only successful candidates will be contacted.