Job description: Full time Vet Assistant/Client Care Representative
Looking for an exceptional Veterinary Assistant who enjoys working with people just as much as they love animals. We are a growing practice and we need your commitment to building strong relationships with both our clients and fellow staff.
Company: Brockville Animal Hospital
Location: Brockville, Ontario
Type: Full time
Salary: is commensurate with experience.
Hours: 30-40 hours/week. Day, evening, weekend , and some split shifts may be required on a regular basis.
- An experienced Veterinary Assistant with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Flexible with a proven ability to show initiative
- A solid team player
- Excellent telephone and computer skills using Avimark veterinary software
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and completes duties enthusiastically including routine activities
- Demonstrates effective judgement in difficult situations
Duties & Responsibilities:
Able to work at different posts throughout the clinic on a rotational basis including reception, client care, greeting clients and answering phones, as well as assisting the veterinarians, the surgical team plus some kennel duties.
You will be required to contribute to an atmosphere of warmth, cheerfulness, friendliness, caring and competence.
We are a positive, supportive and fun group. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our Director of Business Administration at [email protected]. Please reference Vet Assistant Position in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in our hospital. If you think you are the right person to join our team, we would love to hear from you! Only successful candidates will be contacted.